The fischer cable harness SHA is a cost-effective solution for mounting bundled electric cables. Thanks to the closure mechanism, the cable harness can be easily opened and closed. The cable harness can be fixed with the installation base with clip fixing SF plus MS in concrete and solid brick made from pumice and sand-lime or with a plug and screw. For a quick and cost-effective installation, the installation bases can be connected together with arranged next to each other with the connection piece SHA KP.
- Simple bundling and economical laying of multiple electric cables.
- The seal of the cable harness SHA makes it easy to lay cables at a later date, thus ensuring high user-friendliness.
- Combining several SHA cable harnesses allows for a cost-effective fixing of cables to just one MS installation base.
- The MS installation base allows for various fixing options, and offers great flexibility for the installation.
- The long-lasting nylon material is halogen- and silicone-free, can be used all year round, including during a frost, and thus ensures a high level of safety.