The fischer hinged pipe clamp FGRS with sound insulation insert for fixing pipelines. The pendulum screw allows for simple one-handed installation. Connecting nut with combination thread M8 / M10 for holding threaded rods or hanger bolts.
- The floating single screw allows a simple, one-handed installation.
- The safety latch fastening guarantees secure pipe installation without the clamp springing open.
- The compact construction of the pipe clamp enables a simple post-installation insulation.
- The screw's design stops it falling out during the installation.
- Material: steel DD11 (material no. 1.0332) acc. to DIN EN 10111
- Zinc plating: electro zinc-plated, 5 - 9 µm
- Connecting nut: resistance welded, M8, SW 13
- Locking screw: flat head screw with combination recessed head
- Material sound insulation insert: EPDM; chlorine-free; silicone-free
- Sound insulation: for DIN 4109
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +100 °C
- Hardness: 55 ± 5° Shore A
- Fire behaviour: DIN 4102: Class B2