The fischer pipe clamp FRS 48-54 M8/M10 for 1 1/2" size enables simple assembly of pipelines. The fire inspection report guarantees objectively tested functional safety. The two screws allow for ideal adaptation to suit the outer pipe diameter. Sound insulation insert ensures noise reduction and prevents corrosion. Connecting nut with combination thread M8 / M10 for holding threaded rods or hanger bolts. Pipe clamp screws with loss protection.
- The fire test report guarantees independently tested functional safety.
- The two screws allow an easy adjustment to suit the outer pipe diameter.
- The combination connecting nut with thread M8/M10 enables optimised mounting choices.
- The sound insulation insert offers noise protection and prevents contact corrosion.
- The screw's safety feature ensures trouble-free installation.
- Material: steel DC01 (material no. 1.0330) acc. to DIN EN 10130
- Zinc plating: electro zinc-plated, 5 - 9 µm
- Connecting nut: resistance welded, M8 / M10, SW 13
- Locking screw: flat head screw with combination recessed head
- Material sound insulation insert: EPDM; chlorine-free; silicone-free
- Sound insulation: for DIN 4109
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +100 °C
- Hardness: 55 ± 5° Shore A
- Fire behaviour: DIN 4102: Class B2